A Few Cover Letter Examples

Posted by naharazizi on Saturday, September 24, 2011


sizcache = "0" sizset = "33">

Here are some examples of cover letter for job-seekers' reference. They are living examples, but all names are puppets. These letters have one thing in common -. All interviews were generated, and some candidates have hired

As a general rule, a job search cover letter should be short and precise. "Harmonization" is one of the most important role of hiring manager. In other words, he must know exactly what you want, before he knows what to do with your application. It is easy if you respond to recruitment advertisement. But if you're approaching an employer or headhunter proactive, you must determine what you want.

is necessary to determine what you want, select your job skills and experience and ask to speak, all within a short cover letter. In fact, most hiring managers spend only 20 seconds to read the cover letter. In such a short cover letter, every word counts. Every word should add value. Never write long sentences, and of course not without meaning.

Let's go through several cover letter examples below covering various scenarios.

entry level

Hello, my name is Anna Maria D'Souza. I just got my degree from Yale University. My focus was on financial engineering and economics. I am looking for entry-level analyst position. I was a quantitative analyst intern at ABC Investment Bank and have good understanding in the U.S. and Asian markets.

I have attached my resume and would welcome the opportunity to meet you. They can be reached at ...

a proactive approach to

I'd like to introduce myself as a professional marketer with 17 years of marketing and sales experience in healthcare and diagnostics industries.

I am currently a regional business manager in the famous health (Asia) and the countries under my responsibilities include Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong. I am now looking for a marketing / business management position that will increase the use of my knowledge and experience.

proactivity and career move

I have attached my resume. I am ready to move, flexible on conditions and location, and continues to be interested in new opportunities to further your career in a new setting within Asia.

I am also open to new fields that will utilize my sales, marketing, general management, brand and business building experience and will introduce a new learning and new challenges.

Responding to the ad

Thank you so much for setting your goals for the executive assistant to the jobs.com. I've had 10 years of experience to help my previous employers in a similar role, and I know I can contribute to your business skills that I developed in this work - organization, reliability, multi-tasking, problem solving and positive.

We can meet you at the interview? I am anxious to get your expectation for the person you hire and to show you how I will work hard to meet them. Please name the date and time that is right for you, and I'll be there, ready to get right down to business.

More examples of the letter